Monday, June 25, 2012

scenes from my weekend

I had the best weekend with all seven of my bridesmaids by my side.  On Saturday, we shopped for (& successfully picked out!) their bridesmaid dresses, grabbed some lunch, then hit the beach.  Here are some iPhone pics from our weekend!


Froyo on Friday night with Brandon ...before the ladies arrived!

we tried.
Mimosa toast to finding a bridesmaid dress!  (Wish we all hand our hands in this picture!) 

 


Crystal's new mini schnauzer, Maggie! 
Wish I had more to share...
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!

Tomorrow I'll be posting my summer makeup routine, so check back soon! 
Xo-M

11 comments:

  1. you girls are all so pretty! super jealous over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! The beach looks soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those koozies are so cute! Seeing your beach pictures makes me excited for our beach trip to Edisto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pictures and absolutely love the koozies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous, this is SO up my alley!! haha. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! So exciting that you found your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like such a fun weekend...in love with the monogrammed koozies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, just found your blog and am loving it! Can't wait to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! It looks like you have a wonderful group of girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minis are the BEST!! I may be a lil partial! ;)

    Your weekend looks so fun!!! Happy wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)