Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Before I say anything else ... I have to ask:

What does this say about me?
Am I aging too quickly? Am I losing my memory?

Ok, I had to buy this weekly pill-keeper because I can never remember whether I've taken my vitamins or not! I have the worst memory in the world. Say what you will, but I'm loving this thing.

*****

Yesterday I went to a "belated birthday" lunch with the boyf's mom.
I had the very best salad.
romaine. cucumbers. country ham. tomatoes. avocado. grilled shrimp. white cheddar. pecans. honey vinaigrette.
all chopped.
It was so light, yet so filling. The dressing, which was  blended in, wasn't lacking or excessive.

She gave me my birthday present.
What do y'all think it is??



This is a Debbie Brooks purse.
This designer's line was first picked up by Bendels on 5th & now her work is also sold in fine jewelry stores, among a long list of other retailers.

Taken from her website, here is a list of some of Brooks' many clientele:

Debbie has attracted an impressive list of clientele including, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Kidman, Sarah Jessica Parker, Britney Spears, Renee Zellweger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Marisa Tomei, Patti LaBelle, and Nathan Lane. Her artworks and handbags have also been featured on CNN, The Today Show, CBS, ABD, Extra, Inside Edition, E Style, People Magazine, Lucky, Vive, Ocean Drive, and Hamptons Magazine. Her works can be found at art galleries, jewelry stores and boutiques.



My purse is a "Petit Sassy" and was custom-designed by Brandon's mom!
Leopard is my favorite print & the high heel is all too fitting! ...not to mention, the black leather smells luxurious!

This is the perfect little purse for a fancy dinner or event.
This is what I would keep in it:

in fancy purseFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

When I am not using it, it will sit on a shelf in my room because it is so cute!

Visit her website at: http://www.debbiebrooks.com/

xoxo,
mms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)